* High end manufacturers set to dominate Moscow motorshow * Attendance expected to come close to boom year 2008 * Show was cancelled in 2009 By Gleb Stolyarov MOSCOW, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Russia's autoshow is expecting a host of wealthy car-buyers to flock to the annual auto industry bonanza this week as high-end vehicles take the spotlight away from budget rivals. Russia's car industry has gradually come back to life in 2010 due to increasing sales of low-cost vehicles such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia premiers upmarket new cars following crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.