* Putin Dep Chief of Staff says MOU will be signed in Paris * Deal will outline plan to save Russian indebted carmaker MOSCOW, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Shareholders in Russian car maker AvtoVAZ will sign a rescue deal for the near-bankrupt firm at a meeting in Paris this week, the Russian Prime Minister's deputy chief of staff Yuri Ushakov said on Wednesday. Russia's state-controlled investment group Russian Technologies, Moscow bank Troika Dialog and French car-maker Renault are all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia, Renault to sign AvtoVAZ rescue deal on Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.