MOSCOW, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Russian auto holding RusPromAvto may buy one of Ikarus' two bus plants in Hungary in a $10 million deal to move into Eastern European markets, Vedomosti newspaper quoted a source at the firm as saying. Ikarus' Szekesfehervar factory in central Hungary has a capacity of a few thousand vehicles a year, but there are only 200 orders on the books for 2004, and the firm's Fiat-controlled owner Irisbus has decided to close or sell the plant, the newspaper reported. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia RusPromAvto mulls Ikarus plant - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.