MOSCOW, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler has not applied for approval to increase its stake in loss-making Russian truck maker Kamaz , Russia's anti-monopoly service told Reuters, disproving earlier media reports. "There is no request to buy a stake in Kamaz," Irina Kashunina, spokeswoman for the service, said on Friday. "But there is a request from a company...affiliated to Daimler to increase a stake in Fuso KAMAZ Trucks Rus," she added, referring to a joint venture between Kamaz ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia says Daimler has not asked to up Kamaz stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642