By Guy Faulconbridge MOSCOW, Feb 25 (Reuters) - One third of Russia's weapons makers are on the verge of bankruptcy and the industry is seeking Western loans because domestic credit is impossibly expensive, a state corporation chief said on Wednesday. "The financial and economic condition of only 36 percent of strategic organisations in the military industrial complex can be seen as stable," Sergei Chemezov, head of the influential Russian Technologies holding company, told lawmakers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia says a third of arms firms near bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.