ST PETERSBURG, Russia, July 28 (Reuters) - Russia's Sberbank expects a decision on the takeover of German car marker Opel to be made this or next week, Sberbank's chief executive officer German Gref told reporters on Tuesday. "It (the decision) may be made this or next week. All possible negotiations were concluded and now it is up to the owner to decide," Gref said. (Reporting by Denis Pinchuk, writing by Dmitry Sergeyev, editing by Toni Vorobyova)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Sberbank sees decision on Opel this or next wk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.