MOSCOW, March 28 (Reuters) - Russian holding Severstal-Avto which controls off-road vehicle maker UAZ and the Zavolzhsk engine plant, plans to float 30 percent of its capital in an initial public offering, Severstal-Avto said in a statement. The statement said institutional investors would be offered 8,940,047 shares in the IPO. Ulyanovsk makes rough terrain vehicles which are sold throughout Russia. Spokeswoman Zoya Kaika said the shares would come from Severstal-Avto's main shareholder ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Severstal-Avto plans IPO of 30 pct capital" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642