RAMBOUILLET, France, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The possibility of Russia taking a stake in French carmaker Renault did not feature during discussions between the two countries about Avtovaz , a Renault executive said on Friday. The executive added that the Russian car market would not exceed 1.6 million units in 2010. (Paris newsroom +33 6 49 49 54 52) ((email@example.com; +33 1 49 49 53 84; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia stake in Renault not topic in Avtovaz talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.