* State to subsidise car loans with $55 mln in budget funds * GM, Ford, Volkswagen, Renault, Fiat among eligible * Another $350 mln earmarked for parts, commercial vehicles By Simon Shuster MOSCOW, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Russia said on Monday it will subsidise car loans for consumers buying any one of 30 foreign and domestic models, one of the most drastic moves yet to save an industry in which sales have slumped by one-third. The car-loan subsidies, worth 2 billion roubles ($55.45 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia to subsidise car loans, helps foreign majors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.