* Deripaska had two trips to U.S. this year * WSJ says he met U.S. bankers, FBI investigators * U.S. embassy declines to comment By Dmitry Zhdannikov MOSCOW, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Russian tycoon Oleg Deripaska visited the United States twice this year, his spokesman said on Friday, but declined to say if he solved a visa row with the United States which had long irked top Russian officials. The visit comes amid a thaw in Russia-U.S. political ties and the Wall Street Journal reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia tycoon reveals US trips, silent on visa row" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.