MOSCOW, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Russia's anti-monopoly agency has cleared a deal by French carmaker Renault to buy 25 percent of Russia's biggest auto maker AvtoVAZ , the agency's head Igor Artemiyev told reporters. "We approved the deal yesterday," he said. A source close to the deal told Reuters on Tuesday the final agreement between Renault and AvtoVAZ would be signed in Moscow on Feb. 29. The agency's approval is usually seen as a formality as it has never used its power to block any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian antitrust body clears AvtoVAZ-Renault deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.