By Anton Doroshev MOSCOW, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Russia's state arms exporter Rosoboronexport, already in control of the nation's largest car maker AvtoVAZ , said on Wednesday it also wanted to buy a large stake in truck maker KamAZ . Rosoboronexport sells weapons and military equipment worth billions of dollars each year, and analysts say the company has turned into a vehicle through which the Kremlin seeks to gain control over key strategic branches of the Russian industry. Last month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian arms trader now sets eyes on truck maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642