MOSCOW, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Russian truck and van maker GAZ confirmed on Wednesday its plans for an initial public offering of shares on a foreign bourse in 2008. "If such a decision is taken, an IPO is possible on foreign markets in 2008," GAZ President Erik Eberhardson told reporters on the sidelines of a Moscow car show. He gave no details. GAZ is controlled by metals tycoon Oleg Deripaska. Last year GAZ Group emerged as a diversified auto maker by merging its car, truck and bus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian automaker GAZ confirms 2008 IPO plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642