MOSCOW, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest carmaker AvtoVAZ will name strategic investors, including a foreign company, within the next few weeks, its board chairman said on Wednesday. "Let's wait for a while, just a few weeks and we will tell you who will be our partner, Russian as well as foreign," Sergei Chemezov said at a briefing aired on Russia state television Vesti-24. AvtoVAZ has said state holding company Rosoboronexport, which controls about 75 percent of AvtoVAZ, might sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian AvtoVAZ to pick partners within weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.