MOSCOW, June 5 (Reuters) - Russia's largest car dealer, Rolf Group, has picked ABN AMRO and Citi as joint bookrunners for its debut eurobond, a banking source said on Tuesday. The bond will have a maturity of three to five years. A roadshow will start in Singapore on June 7 and then head to Hong Kong, London, Geneva and Zurich, to finish in Munich and Frankfurt on June 13. Rolf has 13 dealer centres in Moscow and St Petersburg and sells Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Ford, Audi, Mazda, Mercedes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian car dealer Rolf picks ABN, Citi for bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.