MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Russia) - AvtoVAZ , Russia's largest car maker, said on Thursday it has agreed with its main trade union to cut a maximum of 27,600 jobs at the company which produces the iconic Lada. AvtoVAZ currently employs 102,000 people. The company is part-owned by state conglomerate Russian Technologies and French car maker Renault . (Reporting by Robin Paxton; editing by Guy Faulconbridge)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian car maker AvtoVAZ to cut up to 27,600 jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.