STOCKHOLM, April 27 (Reuters) - Russia's government has no links to entrepreneur Vladimir Antonov, who is seeking to buy into ailing Swedish car maker Saab, a spokesman said on Wednesday. Antonov's involvement in the Saab situation reflects his own "entrepreneurial activity" and has no links to the Russian government, said a spokesman for Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who met Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt on a visit to the Swedish capital. Antonov's offer was not discussed by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian govt says no links to Saab bidder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.