MOSCOW, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Here are events and news stories which could move Russian markets today. STOCKS CALL (Contributions to email@example.com): Troika Dialog: Opening prices 0.5 percent lower. NetTrader.ru: U.S. markets' lower close is likely to put pressure on leading Russian stocks in early trade, but then growth is expected to resume. Carmaker AvtoVAZ expected to gain on plans for state help with funding. EVENTS [RU-DIA] (All times GMT, Moscow is GMT +3 hours): ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian markets -- Factors to Watch on Dec 19" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.