MOSCOW, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Here are events and news stories that could move Russian markets today. You can reach us on: +7 495 775 1242 STOCKS CALL (Contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org): Aton-Line: Expecting the market to open with a gap of 0.5 percent. Troika Dialog: Markets in Asia are trading mixed. We are opening our prices flat. EVENTS [RU-DIA] (All times GMT): MOSCOW - Hungarian Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany meeting Russian President Vladimir Putin to sign a deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian markets -- Factors to Watch on Feb 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.