MOSCOW, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Here are events and news stories which could move Russian markets today. News editor: Douglas Busvine, tel +7 495 775 1242 STOCKS CALL (Contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org): Troika Dialog: opening prices 0.25 percent higher and expecting the market to bounce at the open. BrokerKreditService: expecting moderate growth with oil and metals firms nudging higher, utilities and telecoms slipping. EVENTS [RU-DIA] (All times GMT, Moscow is GMT +3 hours): ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian markets -- Factors to Watch on Jan 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642