MOSCOW, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Here are events and news stories that could move Russian markets on Friday. You can reach us on: +7 495 775 1242 STOCKS CALL (Contributions to email@example.com): OLMA: "Today trading on the Moscow bourse will start from a higher level than at yesterday's close." Troika: "We are opening our prices up 1.0 percent this morning." EVENTS (All times GMT): YALTA, Ukraine - Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian markets - Factors to Watch on Sept 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.