MOSCOW, July 31 (Reuters) - The general director of Russia's No.1 car maker AvtoVaz has resigned over differences with management, including a plan to sell a major stake to French carmaker Renault , business daily Kommersant said on Monday. Kommersant said Igor Yesipovsky's resignation, submitted on Saturday, was likely to be accepted when AvtoVaz's board of directors meets on Tuesday. Quoting sources at AvtoVaz, Kommersant said Yesipovsky quit because he clashed with vice-president ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian No.1 car maker AtoVaz's chief quits-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.