* Prosecutors begin investigating giant state corporations * Say to check use of state funds and property By Darya Zhdanova MOSCOW, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Russian prosecutors said on Thursday they had begun an investigation ordered by the Kremlin into the need for many state corporations, championed as the driver of economic growth by former President Vladimir Putin. Under Putin, who is now prime minister, several state corporations were built up into conglomerates with vast sway over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian prosecutors investigate state corporations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.