MOSCOW, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Russian state railway monopoly Russian Railways has considered bidding for French carmaker Peugeot's logistics division GEFCO, according to materials produced for a Russian Railways' board meeting seen by Reuters on Thursday. Peugeot plans to sell a 75 percent stake in GEFCO for up to 1 billion euros ($1.25 billion) to cut the car company's debt and shore up its finances. In a presentation dated August 2012, a proposed deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Railways mulls bidding for GEFCO-document" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642