MOSCOW, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Russian Railways is to sign a contract to buy logistics firm Gefco in early November, Interfax reported on Tuesday, citing Vladimir Yakunin, chief of the state railway monopoly. In September, French automaker Peugeot Citroen said it was in exclusive talks with Russian Railways to sell a 75 percent stake in its Gefco logistics division for 800 million euros. Gefco would first pay a special dividend of 100 million euros to Peugeot as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Railways to sign Gefco deal early November-Ifax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642