MOSCOW, Oct 28 (Reuters) - State-controlled conglomerate Russian Technologies could sell a 4 percent stake in AvtoVAZ to Nissan after a share placement by the Russian car firm, Interfax reported, citing the conglomerate's CEO. "We could sell part of it," Russian Technologies CEO Sergei Chemezov said on Thursday, according to the news agency. "Four percent would have no impact (on our business)," he said, adding that this would leave the conglomerate with a 25 percent stake. He added ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Tech CEO eyes 4 pct Avtovaz sale to Nissan -agency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642