MOSCOW, Nov 21 (Reuters) - The head of state-owned conglomerate Russian Technologies said on Saturday French car maker Renault might raise its 25 pct stake in troubled Russian partner Avtovaz in future, but won't do so now. "They said that they will at least keep their share package," Sergei Chemezov said. "As far as raising their stake goes, it is hardly possible now, but in the future, there is a perspective that they are prepared to increase their stake." He added that Prime Minister ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Tech head says Renault may up Avtovaz stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.