MOSCOW, April 30 (Reuters) - The board of Russian Technologies has approved the purchase of 12.12 percent in Kamaz , which will take the state corporation's holding in the country's biggest truck maker to just short of 50 percent. Russian Technologies -- tasked with developing the non-oil sectors of the economy -- has said it hopes to turn a profit by buying more Kamaz shares now in the still crisis-hit market and selling them later at a higher price. [ID:nLDE63P0M9] According to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Technologies board approve Kamaz stake buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.