MOSCOW, May 24 (Reuters) - State-owned Russian Technologies on Monday said it plans to raise its stake in struggling domestic carmaker Avtovaz above the 40 percent level after converting the company's debt. "Renault plans to maintain its stake, and we will probably have about 40 (percent)," Russian Technologies head Sergei Chemezov told journalists. AvtoVAZ last month agreed to restructure 28 billion roubles ($898.3 million) of debt, with Russian Technologies agreeing to repay the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Technologies to own over 40 pct in Avtovaz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.