By Anton Doroshev MOSCOW, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Russian Technologies, a state industrial holding company, plans to move into the passenger aviation sector by taking control of the state's stakes in a number of airlines, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday. The source said Russian Technologies, which is headed by a close ally of President Vladimir Putin, was seeking stakes in a host of air companies that compete with Russia's national carrier, Aeroflot . Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Technology seeks move into airlines-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642