MOSCOW, July 28 (Reuters) - The son of a Russian banker has bought British sports car maker TVR for an undisclosed sum, the latest foray into high-profile acquisitions abroad by Russians sitting on newly-made fortunes. Nikolai Smolensky, the son of Russian banker Alexander Smolensky, bought 100 percent of the firm, TVR said late on Tuesday. "Plans for the future are to continue trading, invest heavily in new technology and production methods, and hence enhance the TVR brand to become a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian tycoon's son buys British carmaker TVR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642