MOSCOW, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The unified company to be created by the merger of Russian petrochemical firm Sibur and tyre maker Amtel-Vredestein could generate sales of over $2 billion in 2009, an executive was quoted on Tuesday as saying. Russian business daily Kommersant quoted Vadim Gurinov, general director of Sibur-Russian Tyres, as saying he expected the new firm to post earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $200 million in 2009. Sibur-Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian tyre maker sees '09 sales of $2 bln -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.