MOSCOW, Sept23 (Reuters) - Russian tyre maker Amtel has agreed the sale of 10 percent of its stock in a private placement, said Troika Dialog, the investment bank which acted as underwriter for the deal. A statement issued by Troika on Thursday said institutional investors would be able to acquire shares in Amtel, the country's leading tyre producer, from next week when investor presentations will be held in Moscow and London.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Amtel places 10 pct of stock-underwriter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.