MOSCOW, April 27 (Reuters) - Russia's largest car maker, AvtoVaz , said on Thursday its 2005 net profit had plunged four-fold to 1.4 billion roubles ($51.17 million) from 5.6 billion. The company may slash its divideds for 2005 to 5.7 roubles per share from 23 roubles paid for 2004, it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's AvtoVaz 2005 net profit falls four-fold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.