MOSCOW, May 28 (Reuters) - Russia's largest car maker Avtovaz , in which France's Renault has a quarter of the shares, has delayed plans to float more stock until 2009, a Russian media agency reported on Wednesday. "We will not manage to do it by the autumn, it will probably be in 2009, I hope in the first half," Interfax news agency quoted the head of state corporation Russian Technologies Sergei Chemezov as saying. Russian Technologies, Renault and Troika Dialog brokerage each have a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Avtovaz delays stock float to 2009 -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.