MOSCOW, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Russia's largest car maker Avtovaz said on Tuesday its net profit more than doubled in the first six months of 2011 compared to the same period a year ago. Avtovaz's first half net profit came in at 6.4 billion roubles ($208.98 million), while its revenue rose 40 percent to 82.2 billion roubles. ($1 = 30.625 Russian Roubles) (Reporting by Anton Zverev and Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Andrey Ostroukh; editing by Megan Davies)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Avtovaz doubles H1 net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.