MOSCOW, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Russia's leading car maker, Avtovaz , may float up to 25 percent of its stock in autumn 2008, a financial consultant for AvtoVAZ said on Wednesday. The head of Troika Dialog brokerage Ruben Vardanyan told reporters the car marker would be ultimately 25-percent controlled by the Russian state, 25 percent would be freely traded and another 25 percent would belong to French car maker Renault . Troika acts as a financial consultant for Avtovaz. (Reporting by Anton ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's AvtoVAZ may float 25 pct in autumn 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642