MOSCOW, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest car maker AvtoVAZ said on Friday it had reached an agreement with metal supplier MMK on price for the first half of 2011. "A compromise has been found that allows us to avoid a sharp increase in metal price," AvtoVAZ said in a statement. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's AvtoVAZ, MMK agree on H1 2011 price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.