MOSCOW, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest car-maker, AvtoVAZ , has picked Trust Bank to lead manage its $300 million credit-linked notes, the bank said on Tuesday. "The funds raised during the second CLN issue will be spent to upgrade AvtoVAZ production and range of models," Trust said in a statement. In September 2004, AvtoVAZ issued its debut CLNs, 1-year paper worth $100 million. The planned securities will have a tenor of up to two and a half years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's AvtoVAZ picks Trust to lead $300 mln CLNs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.