MOSCOW, May 29 (Reuters) - AvtoVAZ , Russia's No. 1 car maker, placed in full a seven-year bond worth 5.0 billion roubles ($193.1 million) on Tuesday, an official at VTB, the issue organiser, told Reuters. The official said bids for the bond amounted to 10.29 billion roubles ($397.3 million). AvtoVAZ said the annual coupon rate for the first two years, with a put option, was set at auction at 7.80 percent. It currently has two outstanding domestic bonds -- a 3.0 billion rouble issue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's AvtoVAZ places 5 billion rouble bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642