MOSCOW, Feb 24 (Reuters) - AvtoVAZ , Russia's biggest carmaker, plans to increase production by 55.7 percent in March, month-on-month, as the state's "cash for clunkers" programme boosts demand, the company said on Wednesday. Loss-making AvtoVAZ, controlled by the government and part-owned by France's Renault , hopes to break even by the end of this year with a sales plan of 400,000 units. [ID:nLDE6130IH] AvtoVAZ plans to produce 38,200 units of market leader Lada in March, the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's AvtoVAZ to up production 56 pct in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642