MOSCOW, April 22 (Reuters) - Russia's top automobile producer AvtoVAZ made a 5.6 billion rouble ($202.2 million) net profit in 2004, up from 4.7 billion roubles in 2003, Vice President Mikhail Moskalyov said on Friday. "We are not ashamed of 2004. We have things to boast about," he told reporters. The result was based on Russian accounting standards (RAS). Last year revenue increased to 125.98 billion roubles from 107.38 billion roubles in 2003. Earnings before interest, taxation, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's AvtoVAZ RAS net profit 5.6 bln rbls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642