MOSCOW, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Russia's largest car maker AvtoVAZ said on Thursday it is recalling 45,348 Lada Grantas over potential airbag failures, its second recall of new models this year. The cars affected by the recall account for almost 40 percent of all Grantas the company has produced since launching the model in December 2011. AvtoVAZ said it would check and reprogramme the airbag control blocks, made by Takata Petri AG, the German unit of Japan's Takata, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's AvtoVAZ recalls 45,000 Ladas over airbags" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642