MOSCOW, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Russia's largest car maker AvtoVAZ is seeking a credit of up to $1 billion from state bank VEB, a source familiar with AvtoVAZ's financial situation told reporters on Wednesday. He said the credit would go toward financing AvtoVAZ's core activities and not to help it refinance debts. Russia's largest car makers -- AvtoVAZ , Gaz Group and KamAZ -- have all turned to the state for help, with some halting production lines, citing a double-digit drop in demand. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's AvtoVAZ seeks $1 bln state VEB loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642