TOGLIATTI, Russia, April 27 - Reuters) - Russian car-maker AvtoVAZ said on Tuesday that it is in talks with Russia's banks Sberbank and VTB about a 24 billion roubles ($824.2 million) credit line. The company's deputy head Oleg Lobanov also said that the company needs 42.7 billion roubles for its investment programme until 2020. AvtoVAZ had to be bailed out by the state last year after flirting with bankruptcy. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Lidia Kelly)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Avtovaz in talks on 24 bln credit line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.