MOSCOW, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Russia's second biggest car maker, GAZ , which suspended work after a local engine producer hiked prices, plans to buy 1,000 engines a month from Daimler Chrysler , a GAZ official said on Friday. Spokesman Oleg Gamov said the two sides had agreed to increase deliveries to 150,000 a year in two to three years. Negotiations have already been completed but there is still no date for signing a contract, he said, adding GAZ was interested in signing on as quickly as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's GAZ to buy Daimler Chrysler engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642