MOSCOW, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Russian auto maker GAZ denied on Monday a German magazine report that it might be interested in bidding for Chrysler, the U.S. arm of DaimlerChrysler which may be put up for sale. "We have no intention of acquiring the American assets of Chrysler," spokesman Vladimir Torin said when asked about the report, in Germany's Focus news weekly. DaimlerChrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche has said he would consider all options for Chrysler, which has struggled since its merger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's GAZ denies report may bid for Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.