LONDON, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Russia's MDM Bank has mandated Dresdner Kleinwort and Merrill Lynch to manage an upcoming issue of $400 million in asset-backed securities, Russian news agency AK & M reported on Wednesday. The issue, to be secured by payments on automobile credits, will be roadshowed in the late September-early October period, AK & M quoted a market source as saying. MDM officials were not available for comment. Dresdner and Merrill bankers in London were not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's MDM picks Merrill, DrK for $400mln ABS-AKM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.