MOSCOW, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Russia's state arms exporter is in talks with billionaires Alexei Mordashov and Alisher Usmanov to sell a stake in Russia's biggest carmaker, AvtoVaz , Rosoboronexport's head said on Wednesday, Interfax reported. Rosoboronexport, which owns at least 75 percent of the carmaker, is interested in selling a non-blocking stake in AvtoVaz, Sergei Chemezov was quoted as saying by the news agency. "We will sell a small sake to the one who offers the best conditions," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Mordashov, Usmanov eye AvtoVaz stake -Ifax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642