MOSCOW, June 25 (Reuters) - Russia's Norilsk Nickel will announce a three to five year platinum and palladium supply contract with a catalytic converter maker in the third or fourth quarter, a company official said on Tuesday. "In the third or fourth quarter we will announce a more than long-term contract for the supply of platinum and palladium over 3-5 years," a member of Norilsk's management, Leonid Rozhetskin said at a Renaissance Capital investment conference.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Norilsk to announce long-term PGM contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.